Tags : :
Spiced Bok Choy and Tofu
- Heat oils in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add bok choy and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add scallion, garlic, jalapeño and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix water, soy sauce and sugar substitute together in a cup. Stir into bok choy mixture, and top with tofu. Cover, and cook just to heat through, for 1 minute.
- 1 Tbs. peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. dark sesame oil
- 9 cups (1 medium bunch) bok choy, rinsed and sliced crosswise
- 4 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 Tbs. grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tbs. water
- 3 Tbs. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. granular sugar substitute
- 1 lb. firm tofu, at room temperature, cubed